Amla a most important medicinal plant in the Indian traditional system of medicine, the Ayurveda. Various parts of the plant are used to treat a range of diseases. It is a great source of Vitamin C. It has an interesting balance of bitter, sweet and sour flavors.
- AMla is a proven tonic for hair. It slows down graying, prevents dandruff, strengthens hair follicles and increases blood circulation to the scalp thereby improving hair growth.
- It improves eyesight.
- Regular use of Amla powder increases the absorption of protein in the body, burns calories, removes toxins, removes salt and uric acid.
- It reduces pigmentation, whitens skin and gives a youthful glow.
- Amla Ras (Juice) contains chromium which helps in controlling the level of blood sugar.
- Helps reduce the risk of heart diseases and keeps the heart healthy.
- It Blondes our skin and gives a youthful glow.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Custom Tab Here