Alsi (Flaxseeds) include omega-3 as well as fiber, protein, vitamin B complex, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and selenium, and phytoestrogens. If you want to keep yourself away from diseases and healthy, then at least two teaspoons of linseed must be included in your food.
- This reduces cholesterol deposited in the arteries of the heart, and improves blood flow, resulting in an unlikely chance of a heart attack.
- maintaining the balance of female hormones.
- Flaxseeds are a better alternative to omega-3 for vegetarians.
- Effective on Diabetes.
- Alsi (Flaxseeds) contains alpha linoic acid, which helps in fighting against arthritis, asthma, diabetes and cancer.
- Make skin and hair healthy, beautiful and shiny.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Custom Tab Here